Free HR advice with TalentSpa and BrightHR
Working in HR can be tough. A disciplinary or dismissal can lead to a tribunal claim, and any mistakes in staff pay can result in costly fines. As the frontline response to any issues in your business, one wrong decision can affect your entire company’s reputation as an employer.
If you’re reading this article, chances are that you’re looking for quality HR advice – and the good news is that you’re in the right place!
We are pleased to announce our new partnership with BrightHR. From staff holiday management to payroll navigation, BrightHR is here to help your company’s HR department with every aspect of employment law.
How does BrightHR work?
BrightHR’s dedicated team of advisors is on hand to provide up to three instances of free advice a month, and support your business when you need it most. Their advice lines are staffed by advisors with level 7 CIPD HR and Employment Law qualifications, so you can be sure that you’re only receiving advice from the best.
With their premium plans, you also unlock the following, in addition to 24/7 HR advice:
- Ongoing case management to help you track and manage any longer-term issues, such as frequent lateness and underperformance.
- Essential employment law advice, with a library of HR guides and templates for your convenience.
- Payroll navigator to help you save time managing your employees’ pay, making your payroll reporting easy and efficient.
- Bright Wellbeing and Counselling, a unique set of employee wellbeing services to support your staff through life’s challenges.
- BrightSafe On The Go, a dedicated app to help you manage your company’s health and safety documents and tasks, no matter where you are.
- Bright Exchange, an exclusive community of over 40,000 business owners and 450,000 consumers to market your products and services to.
- And much more!
Get free HR advice today
For free and immediate answers for your HR query, call 0800 756 0843 today (9AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Does your HR department need help recruiting the right candidates for your vacancies? Our easy-to-use no commission recruitment software platform will give you access to only the best talent, helping your company cut down recruitment costs by 75% on average. Use our CV screening software to filter candidates by specification and our interview scheduling software to streamline the hiring process. Then our powerful built-in applicant tracking system will manage the process from start to finish. Visit our website to find out why TalentSpa is the top choice for over 5000 UK employers, and to book your call with our team here!